Regularly Checkups & Lenscare
- You should regularily check your contact lenses by an ophthalmologist or an optometrist. LENSVISION recommends checking your eyes at least every 6 months.
To avoid disturbance of your sight follow the specified time (duration) of wearing contact lenses (see insert).
- Clean and care your contact lenses in compliance with your ophthalmologist or optometrist.
Please only order contact lenses which have been adapted correctly and whose parameter you know precisely.
Never use damaged contact lenses.
Remove immediately your contact lenses by instance eye irritation and please call an ophthalmologist or an optometrist.
Guarantee of Quality / Money Back Guaranty
LENSVISION assure for all products best quality and top service. Our excellent price-performance-relation allow our clients complete satisfaction. The Money Back Guaranty admit without any objection a replacement for ordered contact lenses which are damaged. LENSVISION aims to mention an entire and a correct information of the product. Specific product information can you find in the enclosure of the package.
In case of a disaffection of a product, please let us immediately know by e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org. Our qualified specialists will find a perfect solution for you.
All purchased product from LENSVISION can be returned within 14 days unless the product and its wrapping is in unused and closed condition.
Following products are excluded for exchange:
Please send returns to:
- basically every opend package of a product
- annually and toric contact lenses
LENSVISION administrate your data with maximum accuracy and respect. The information you gave us is treated absolutely confidential. Your personally data and specifications will not pass on third persons.
Order / Delivery
LENSVISION will ship your product by the parcel service from the post. The delivery from our products usually will proceed within 1-14 working days. Terms of delivery till 14 days are possible for individual produced contact lenses as well as for coloured contact lenses. LENSVISION highly aims for very short terms of delivery.
By your order and the following payment (Master/Visa/American Express), Postcard (Postfinance), payment in advance or with a pay in slip you approve the obtaining of a credit check.
In case of an ignobility of credit LENSVISION can cancel your order.
Damages in transit by delivery are insured by LENSVISION. To admit a claim from the insurance is only possible when the damage by the delivery of the product is accredited. Please check the merchandise immediately after receipt. Please contact us instantly in case of a complaint by e-mail.
Let us immediately know when your home address or delivery adress has changed. The last known address will be used for delivery also in case of self-neglect for letting us know your current address. Efforts for enquiry of the home address or delivery adress will be accounted of customer.
Description for Tender
LENSVISION aims to name accurately specifications of products. In addition to there are used original information from the manufacturer but without engagement of its correctness. Variations of pictures of individual products can not be excluded, especially by pictures of coloured contact lenses because they depend on the eye colour. LENSVISION aims to be at the latest status quo.
Subject to Modifications
Changes in prices, order and delivery condition are reserved. All declared prices are in EUR / CHF and include the VAT.
LENSVISION aims to regive accurately specifications of products as well as afterimages. However changes manufacturer-side can occure without advance notice.
By the use of order you confirm following pionts:
- You wear at least 6 months the same typ of contact lense free of complaints like the ones you ordered before by LENSVISION.
- The transfered information of contact lenses by your order are the same as the information of an ophthalmologist or an optometrist who made the adjustment of contact lenses.
- You were examined within the last 12 months by an ophthalmologist or an optometrist and there were no intricacies at all to associate with wearing contact lenses.
- Please omit wearing contact lenses when intricacies or discomfort occur by wearing them and call an ophthalmologist or an optometrist.
- LENSVISION assume no liability for intricacies, discomfort, misapplication and handling or occuring problems elsewhere.
- You confirm that you wear contact lenses and you have a way with the handling and the maintenance.
- To avoid damages on your eyes please let your eyes examined by an ophthalmologist or an optometrist.
- You confirm that you accomplished the age of 18.
LENSVISION.CH belongs to the company Müller Optik Zürich AG and it is a Swiss company based in Zürich. Place of jurisdiction is Zürich, Switzerland.